Parent Trust for Washington Children creates lasting change and hope for the future by promoting safe, healthy families and communities.
Our Vision: We believe that strong families begin at home and building strong families creates thriving, healthy communities.
Our Goals: Since 1978, Parent Trust for Washington Children has accomplished the mission by:
- Decreasing isolation.
- Improving family bonding.
- Building family and life management skills.
- Developing the ability to give and receive support.
- Increasing knowledge of healthy brain development.
- Increasing knowledge of school readiness.
- Preventing child abuse and neglect.
“Strong Families Begin at Home.”
Parent Trust for Washington Children is proud to be the first recognized family support program in Washington State.