Parent Trust helped me to open my mind to new parenting techniques.
Raising a family is a big challenge, and knowing where to turn for guidance can sometimes be difficult. We can help. Parent Trust for Washington Children has been a reliable source of support and learning for parents, caregivers, and kids for more than 30 years.
Education & Support
We offer a variety of effective, affordable programs for parents, caregivers, and children.
- Are you an expectant or new parent? Prepare now for parenthood with our Great Starts and Conscious Fathering programs.
- Struggling with parenting? Our many education and support programs can help you overcome the challenges you're facing.
- Looking for ways to help your kids thrive? We offer learning and support opportunities for infants through teens.
- Need Help Right Away? If you are in the state of Washington, call our toll-free, confidential Family Help Line, 1-800-932-HOPE (4673), to talk with someone.
We have many helpful, easy-to-use resources to help you succeed as a parent or caregiver.
- Find tips on many areas of parenting, from health and safety to raising teenagers.
- Learn how to manage the stresses of caring for newborns in the video
- Find ideas for simple, fun activities to bring you and your family together.
Great Starts classes cover everything from planning for pregnancy through taking care of your new baby. Conscious Fathering's Skills for New Dads covers what every father needs to know in order to care for his baby from birth and beyond. And our S.M.A.R.T workshops teach parents and teens about stress management and relaxation.
Explore Classes >>
Many other local, state, and national organizations offer information about parenting and families.
- Links to information from other Washington and national organizations. explore links >>
- Find resources and services in your community by searching the Parent Trust database. >>
Books & Reading
Parent Trust Reads consists of recommended reading lists that come from books the staff (and children of staff!) love. Thank you for letting us share our love of reading and books with you. We hope you are encouraged to make reading a part of your family's routine.
Take me to Parent Trust Reads >>