How To Add A Listing
If you know about a resource in your community that you’d like listed in our statewide database, we’d love to hear from you. It is free to list something in our database. You simply need to download, complete and return the Parent Trust for Washington Children Agency Questionnaire >>
- All listings are posted at the discretion of our Family Help Line Director.
- Being listed in our database is NOT an endorsement by Parent Trust for Washington Children.
- Listings must be from Washington State.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of your listing. If your listing becomes outdated, or information changes, please contact us to remove your listing or change the information.
- Parent Trust for Washington Children reserves the right to remove from our database any listing at any time.
How to return the Agency Questionnaire
Return the form by mail or fax or email:
Parent Trust for Washington Children
2200 Rainier Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98101
ATT: Margaret Edgar/Agency Questionnaire
How to complete the Agency Questionnaire
The Agency Questionnaire was designed to ask for specific information. This information matches the information that our users see as the results of a search. Because of this, we need you to complete the form as it is written, and to complete it as fully as possible. Please do not add information that is not requested on the form. We have nowhere to “plug in” extra data. Where appropriate, use the “Other” space for additional information not covered on the form.
- Program Type: How will the listing be organized in the database?
- Classes are instructional and conducted over a limited period of time.
- Groups are more informal and usually meet on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Agencies are resources, programs, and services offered to the community.
- Events are activities that are offered for a short period of time such as lectures, workshops, and family recreation.
- Program Description: This is your opportunity to “sell” your listing. We recommend keeping your description to 50 words or less. There is a 65-word maximum.
- Keywords: Please keep the keywords selected to a maximum of 5 and a minimum of 1, and please do not write-in keywords that are not on our list. You can emails suggestions for possible future keywords to: email@example.com
- Target Participants: Who is the class/group/event/agency looking to assist? Parents/caregivers of teens; kinship caregivers; families of children with special needs; fathers; single parents; etc.
- Program Location/Address 1 & 2: Where is the class/group/event being held. Please use the actual address if the location is other than the host agency address.
- Day/Time: This is for the day of the week and time the listing will be held. Example: Wednesdays, 9am to 11am or 7pm to 9pm or 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month, 7 €“ 8pm.
- Start Date and End Date: If this is a class or event with a limited period of time, please provide the dates. If this is an ongoing program, you can leave this line blank, or write in: “ongoing”.
- Ongoing: If this is a support group or other similar continuous listing, it is considered ongoing. If it is a class that is several weeks long and then repeats again, it is not considered ongoing.
- Contact Name/Phone/Email: Please list the individual that callers should contact for further information or in order to register.
- Host Agency: This is the agency that is sponsoring or providing the event/service/group etc.
- Other: If you have additional information you would like to include such as nearby bus routes; where to park; childcare registration; etc. this is the place to list it. There is a 30-word maximum.
If you have any questions at all €“ please contact us. We want to provide accurate, up-to-date information for Washington families and we are happy to assist you with presenting your listing in the most effective way possible.