Disposable coffee filters, bleached white
Watercolor paints, brushes and cups for water OR markers and spray bottles filled with water or wet paintbrushes.
- Open filter up and lay it down flat.
- Now fold coffee filter in half and in half again (and one more time if you want!).
- Wet the watercolor paints so they are really wet!
- If you want to be messy, you can roll the filter in the different colored paints.
- If you want a slightly neater project, you can use brushes and paint on the filter.
- Open to dry.
- Keep filter open.
- Draw design on filter using markers.
- When finished, spray filter with water or brush with wet paintbrush.
- NOTE: this project goes really fast, so make sure you have lots and lots of coffee filters for your children to use!