Proven to decrease callers’ stress and increase parenting skills and knowledge.
Achievement Rate Goal: 70% of participants will have a minimum increase of 10% or more in confidence/knowledge. Participants show significant increases in risk-reducing Protective Factors:
Callers participating in the evaluation reported a:
- 29% increase in knowledge on healthy communication/ interactions with family members.
- 32% increase in family management skills (positive parenting techniques).
- 45% increase in confidence to self-advocate
- 45% increase in knowledge of available resources/supports.
- 47% decrease in stress after the FHL call.
The numbers in this chart represent points on a 10-point scale. (0 points = 0% knowledge and 10 points = 100% proficiency in knowledge.)
* Statistical significance at P < 0.001 ⭢ (very strong evidence that results are statistically significant)