Parent Trust is now following “social distancing” protocols. All staff have been instructed to work remotely.
- All developmental screenings will take place via video chat. If you do not have the internet or computer set up for this, we can do a phone call instead.
- Scroll down for the interface/calendar to schedule your appointment with Marni. Note that the interface is clunky-I’m sorry for this but it’s the best we can do right now. You have to do a lot of clicking and scrolling.
Who should use this scheduler:
Please only sign up for a screening slot if you have been contacted by Marni that your child is due for a screening.
If you are a new family who would like to schedule a screening, please contact Marni first at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
Things to remember when scheduling:
- Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance or the system won’t save your entry.
- If you do not receive a “pending confirmation” notice, then your entry in the system didn’t save.
- Scroll down until you see where is says “Parent Trust Screenings.” There is a little check box over to the right–click that.
- You should then see a calendar with available slots.
- Choose a date on the calendar
- Scroll down to choose a time
- The column on the left shows your progress in scheduling.
- The column on the right is where you will be clicking and entering data.
When entering your personal data: write your child’s name in the comment section, or I won’t know who I’m screening! Do NOT write your child’s name in the Name section–that’s for your name.
Difficulty with the system? Contact Marni directly. email@example.com