Please Donate – Kids Can’t Wait.
Donate Coronavirus changed all our lives. Families are struggling – and parents are living in a pressure cooker. Your support makes all the difference. Babies can’t wait. Kids can’t wait. And parents can’t do it alone. But you can make a difference – TODAY.
Together we can:
- Keep our Family Help Line open and ready to help parents navigate this global emergency TODAY. Over and over parents tell us we are the only ones answering the phone.
- Keep our Technology Access Program operating – your support is helping us bring families with low income the technology they need to survive the pandemic. Without computers and internet service, families have no way to get the help and support they need TODAY.
- Keep our Circle of Parents/Families in Recovery Support groups running however we can – in treatment centers, online, on the phone, however it works for families. We now have a statewide group online, open to any parent recovering from substance addiction.
- Help pregnant and new parents navigate this emergency with all the support and services they need. All our new and expectant parent classes are online, and we are breaking down barriers for families who would otherwise remain isolated. Babies are on the way!
- Reduce stress for everyone; our family-friendly Parent Trust instructors have created a series of stress management videos. These are available for free on our website >>
- Provide live online personalized one-on-one support for families participating in our Developmental Screenings/Family Wellness Program. Parents are screened for postpartum depression – which is skyrocketing during the pandemic – and we provide follow-up parent coaching and customized referrals.
- Keep our Online Parent Resource Database up-to-date with the critical resources that parents need to navigate the pandemic.
- Make sure that our staff has everything they need to support families and each other.
Your investment in child abuse prevention will keep the pandemic from hurting our most vulnerable families for decades to come. We can’t do this work without you. Together, we’re making a difference for families NOW. Please Donate Today!
“Parent Trust…gives me the strength and support I need to imagine what it is like to become a strong, healthy parent.”
Every gift counts.
Give once or make a recurring donation.
Ways To Donate