At Parent Trust for Washington Children, we strive for excellence and leadership in offering research-based, quality programs to serve parents and families.
Our professional trainings and consultation services can give you the skills and resources to offer these proven-effective programs, or to improve upon your own current services. We offer the following trainings:
- Great Starts™ Professional Childbirth Educator Training (also known as The Great Starts Workshop)
- Conscious Fathering Package (licensing and training)
Our videos can be used for training both professionals and parents. These are professionally made educational videos:
- Speak Up When You’re Down is about postpartum depression.
- Have a Plan addresses common issues of stress, fatigue, frustration, and other parenting challenges that face parents of newborns.
Parent Trust’s childbirth books and workbook have sold over a million copies and can be found in hospitals, birth education centers, and individuals’ homes across the United States. We currently sell:
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Newborn
- The Simple Guide to Having a Baby
- A Guide for Expectant Fathers
- The Great Starts Guide to Your Options for Maternity Care and Postpartum Support