This activity is good for children 4 years old and up. Of course you can buy a matching game at the toy store, but part of the fun of this activity is making it with your children!
- Clean lids from frozen juice cans, or any other product where the lid doesn’t have sharp edges.
- Stickers; you need to have doubles of each one. Use stickers of easy-to-recognize objects. Let your children help you pick them out!
- Take two juice lids and stick a matching sticker on each one. There you have it! The first set in your matching game!
- Continue until you use up all your juice lids and/or stickers.
- If you don’t have enough juice lids, you could pre-trace one juice lid onto cardboard or thick paper, and then cut out the circles.