Our Great Starts™ series builds your confidence and knowledge for childbirth and baby care.
Our 15-hour curriculum is research-current and accessible for multiple learning styles. For your convenience, the same curriculum is offered in several different schedule formats, such as:
- six nights, once a week, (usually 6:30-9 p.m.) or
- three weekend days, over three weeks (usually Saturdays, 9:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.).
- seven nights, once a week, with the addition of Life with Baby.
- one-day and two-day Labor and Birth Mini-series.
The series is appropriate for families planning to birth in hospitals, birth centers, or at home. Classes are taught online or in-person.
Please see the registration page for price information.
A Childbirth Series to Fit your Family
Included in your registration!
- Share what is going well, ask questions, and get resources for common challenges.
- Receive info and have the opportunity to sign up for free Developmental Screenings (ASQ-3) for your child with Parent Trust’s Child and Teen Services staff (www.parenttrust.org/asq)
- Enjoy reconnecting with the families and your instructor!
Please see our registration page for price information.